Architectural Balustrade Botanical Gardens, Brisbane.
Southern Stainless fabricated, supplied and installed architectural designed modular stainless steel balustrades.
This project was a total (lineal) 350m of balustrade and consisted of:
- Base plate fabricated from 20mm stainless plate with full penetration butt welds, all mechanically polished to 600 grit then electropolished after fabrication
- 20mm profile cut stanchion posts
- Infill panel fabricated from 75 x 10mm flat bar
- 120 x 10mm bottom rail flat bar
- 20mm round bar balusters
- 63.5 diameter x 3mm thick top rail tube
- 50 diameter x 3mm tube handrail pedestrian balustrade
- Bicycle and pedestrian balustrades
- Light pole brackets 20mm base plate
- 10mm top plate and 10mm gussets
About Botanical Gardens:
The riverside City Botanic Gardens are Brisbane's original botanic gardens. Attractions at the gardens include the Bamboo Grove, Weeping Fig Avenue, Riverstage, ornamental ponds and more.