Southern Stainless fabricated, supplied and installed architectural designed modular stainless steel balustrades.
This project was a total (lineal) 350m of balustrade and consisted of:
- Base plate fabricated from 20mm stainless plate with full penetration butt welds, all mechanically polished to 600 grit then electropolished after fabrication
- 20mm profile cut stanchion posts
- Infill panel fabricated from 75 x 10mm flat bar
- 120 x 10mm bottom rail flat bar
- 20mm round bar balusters
- 63.5 diameter x 3mm thick top rail tube
- 50 diameter x 3mm tube handrail pedestrian balustrade
- Bicycle and pedestrian balustrades
- Light pole brackets 20mm base plate
- 10mm top plate and 10mm gussets
About Botanical Gardens
The riverside City Botanic Gardens are Brisbane’s original botanic gardens. Attractions at the gardens include the Bamboo Grove, Weeping Fig Avenue, Riverstage, ornamental ponds and more.